IDT는 50 bases - 5.0 kb까지의 유전자를 합성할 수 있습니다.
유전자 합성 서비스 가격
1. 서비스 포함 내용
••Plasmid에 cloning(고객이 원하는 vector일 경우 별도 문의)
••Double-stranded DNA 시퀀싱을 통한 시퀀스보장
••4 μg purified plasmid DNA
••시퀀스 정보에 대한 비밀유지
••원할 경우 비밀보장 계약서 가능
••No set up charge
2. Gene Synthesis Applications
▪▪Protein Expression of recombinant antibodies, fusion proteins, novel proteins, and functional peptides
▪▪Standards for quantitative PCR and other assays
▪▪Template for in vitro transcription (IVT)
▪▪shRNA expression cassettes
▪▪Regulatory sequence cassettes
▪▪Synthetic repeat constructs
▪▪Gene variants and SNPs
▪▪DNA vaccines and vectors
▪▪Mutation studies, including mutant libraries
3. Automatic Review 조건
유전자 합성 진행 시 아래의 조건의 sequence들은 자동으로 IDT에서 review가 들어갑니다.
Review 후에 합성 가능 여부 및 소요 기간등을 다시 알려드립니다.
1) Secondary structure: Hairpins >10 bases and G/C-rich secondary structures
2) Repeats and homo-polymeric runs: long repeats, >10 bases for G/C, or >30 bases for A/T
3) Overall GC Content >65% and regional GC content <25%
4) Restriction site duplications and Dam/Dcm Methylation sites that may interfere with digestion by restriction endonucleases
4. Cloning vector
모든 유전자는 별도표시가 없는 한 IDT의 특별 cloning vector인 pIDTSmart에 공급됩니다. 이 벡터에는 거의 대부분의 제한효소 사이트가 없
으며 promoter도 없습니다. 제한효소 사이트나 promoter를 원하는 경우 주문시 시퀀스에 포함하거나 요청할 수 있습니다. 기본 pIDTSmart는
Kanamycin 또는 ampicilin resistance를 선택할 수 있습니다.
시퀀스의 난이도에 따라 추가 비용이 부과될 수도 있습니다. (예를 들어 homopolymeric runs, critical hairpin structures 나 high G/C content 등은 assembly 나 sequencing 작업에 영향을 줄 수 있습니다.)
* 합성이 진행된 후 취소 시에는 전체 금액의 10 %를 취소 비용으로 지불해야 합니다.
* Mixed base나 modified base 는 유전자 합성이 불가합니다.
How to order Gene and Mini Gene™ synthesis:
Single gene entry
1. From the Ordering tab, click on the Order Genes Now button and select the Mini Gene or Genes ordering tool according to gene size.
2. Copy and paste, or enter your desired DNA sequence using the A, C, G, and T bases only. Degenerate (mixed bases) or modified bases are not offered with our synthetic genes products. Alternatively, customers may enter their amino acid sequence, consisting of one letter codes, into the Codon optimization tool.
3. Codon optimization can be performed for a variety of organisms based on either a nucleotide sequence or an amino acid sequence. More information about codon optimization is provided below.
4. IDT provides synthetic genes ≤5000 bp in optimized IDT cloning vectors with either ampicillin or kanamycin resistance. In addition, for in vitro transcription applications, pIDTBlue may be selected for genes ≤1500 bp in length. Information about these vectors is available on the Vectors tab. Genes >5000 bp will be provided in BACs.
5. After submitting your order, the gene request will be reviewed for the following characteristics which may interfere with synthesis, assembly, or sequencing performance. Potential issues include:
* Secondary structure: hairpins >10 bases and G/C-rich secondary structure
* Repeats and homo-polymeric runs: long repeats, >10 bases for G/C, or >30 bases for A/T
* Overall GC Content >65% and regional GC content <25%
* Restriction site duplications and Dam/Dcm Methylation sites that may interfere with digestion by restriction endonuclease
* If the sequence does not pass the screening criteria, you will be contacted by a gene services specialist to determine the best way to proceed
Multiple gene entry
From the Ordering tab, click on the Order Genes Now button and select the Multiple Gene Entry, or Paste Gene Entry ordering tool.
Follow the instruction and/or look up Example Excel files
Biosecurity review: Each gene will be screened to identify regulated and other potentially dangerous pathogen sequences and must be accompanied by a hazard disclosure statement from the customer. IDT reserves the right to refuse any order that does not pass this screen.
Codon Optimization Tool
IDT offers free software in our SciTools™ Suite of online tools to help with the design of gene constructs for multiple molecular biology applications. The recently updated Codon Optimization Tool can help with the design of synthetic constructs, including gBlocks® Gene Fragments to meet your application needs.
With the Codon Optimization Tool you have the ability to optimize a protein coding sequence that is derived from one species for expression in another, you can choose how many results you want to view, and there is the option to manually adjust individual codons within the optimized sequence.
Note: Confirm that the final, optimized sequence is what you require prior to placing your order.The Codon Optimization Tool ranks the least complex sequence as the first result. If your sequence contains repeated motifs or is particularly GC rich, choosing the least complex sequence may improve the manufacturing success of the construct, as well as its use in some downstream applications.
All inserts for Genes and MiniGene Synthesis products are sequence verified on both strands prior to shipping. For genes ≤5000 bp, Sanger sequencing information including chromatograms, a plasmid map, and a FASTA file are available to the customer by logging into their online IDT customer account. In some cases, Sanger sequencing may be substituted with a Illumina® MySeq® system data.
A sequencing certificate of analysis will be available for genes will be provided genes ≥5001 bp.
* To download your sequence information or certificate of analysis, login to your account, highlight the Order tab, and select Order History. Locate your order number in the order history and expand the order using the plus button. Select the PDF Spec Sheet from the right hand column.
For genes ≤5000 bp, IDT will provide 4 μg of purified, double-stranded DNA in a circularized plasmid, delivered dried down.
For genes >5000 bp, provided in a BAC, 1μg of material will be delivered, dried down.
All gene information, including sequence entry and choice of parameters, is confidential at IDT.
유전자 합성 spec sheet [Spec_Sheet_-_Sample.pdf] (468,413kb)
유전자합성 QC sample [Gene_data_sample.gb] (5,585kb)